Re: [ARC2_SDICC] July Meeting

"Jim Egerton" <jegerton@...>

I can make the July 5th date,  Jim

From: ARC2_SDICC@... [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@...] On Behalf Of Bob Birch
Sent: Tuesday, June 24, 2008 4:56 PM
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] July Meeting

As a part of tonights net I would like a poll as to what weekend you
would like to hold this months meeting. Our normal meeting is scheduled
for July 5th, I know that's part of a three day weekend and some may be
out of town. With gas prices like they are maybe no one is going to be
out of town. The other date is the next weekend July 12th, I know some
of you attend the ARES meeting and this time slot conflicts with their
meeting.

Also weather is looking to be hot this weekend again. A lot of strike
teams have left San Diego to fight fires in Northern California. All
agencies are on high alert so I would request that you look over your go
bags, charge you HT's and prepared just in case.

Lastly we are coming up to Field Day this weekend. We will be
participating with PARC off of Hwy 78 in San Marcos. Just in front of
the San Marcos Sheriff Sub Station and fire training center. Would love
to see all of you there.