145.050 Packet Digipeater-Palomar Mountain-Back in Service

NI6H

The 145.050 packet digipeater has been replaced and is operational!  Although it has been tested numerous times down near sea level, I will call the next few weeks a testing period, to monitor it and verify it behaves the same in the large daily temperature swings, at its lofty perch on Palomar Mountain.  (temps can easily go from freezing to 70 degrees and back in a single day)

Please do test it and connect thru W6RDX-10 (Red Cross gateway), if you have any issues please let me know.

NI6H
ni6h@...