San Diego websites useful during disasters/emergencies

"Jerry - AK6QJ" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Hi, All!

The file I recently posted is an updated version of a html file
posted earlier listing a number of websites that might be of use
during a emergency/disaster in the San Diego area.

All links are clickable - so you can copy the file to your desktop and
use it to navigate to the sites you are interested in.

Latest additions to the file include links to real time East County
cameras on Mt. Laguna and Lyons Peak, current air quality conditions
and forcasts, lightning strike maps and California power system status.

I created this file using MS Word saved as a htm/html file. If
anyone is interested I can post the original document so you can edit
it for your own uses.

73,

Jerry