Re: [ARC2_SDICC] San Diego Races Net Checkin, 7/7/2008, 7:30 pm

"Jerry Kostro" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Hi, Group!

A slight correction...there will be no checkin tonight due to the monthly RACES general meeting; however I will be making my presentation next month (August 4th).

The RACES folks always have something interesting to talk about, so feel free to come to tonight's meeting, too.

73,

Jerry aka AK6QJ

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, July 06, 2008 7:25 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] San Diego Races Net Checkin, 7/7/2008, 7:30 pm

Reminder from:   ARC2_SDICC Yahoo! Group

Title:   San Diego Races Net Checkin

Date:   Monday July 7, 2008
Time:   7:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Next reminder:   The next reminder for this event will be sent in 18 hours, 4 minutes.
Location:   147.195 Repeater 114.8 PL
Notes:   Checkin when they call for Liaison Officers, approx 15 - 20 min into the net.

This weeks Checkin by: No Net Tonight (Meeting Night) Why not attend. Jerry will be presenting Radio Mobile Program
Check in as ADAM-3 Red Cross