Re: Upcoming Event: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 07/16/2019 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Grady and Delora - if you really miss our voices do we have a deal for you. :-)

Check out DMR. We have a talkgroup - all you need is a DMR-capable HT and access to a local DMR repeater OR a hotspot like a ZumSpot to get you into the Internet.

There's a guide Guide to DMR in the files section - look in the DMR folder.

By the way Bob set up Tom K6RCW - we hear him on the talk group out here regularly from Texas.

73 and good to hear from you -

Jer aka AK6QJ

By the way consider yourself checked in.

On 7/16/2019 3:01 PM, Grady Yearwood wrote:
Checking in via email from Campobello, SC

AK4XK  - Grady
KI6DBL  - Delora
& Princess

73s all around to those voices that we miss hearing each net or op.