Re: Net Control this Tuesday July 23.

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

I don't care what everyone else says. You are truly a River to your people.

First time I invited my parents over for a meal as a emancipated adult IIRC the menu was hot dogs and beer. The quality of the cuisine went up exponentially after I was married.

On 7/20/2019 8:11 PM, Gary Kent wrote:

Thanks Jer. I will even double your fee.

Gary

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Saturday, July 20, 2019 7:58 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Net Control this Tuesday July 23.

A rare opportunity not to be missed.

I can handle for the usual fee. You can add it to my Red Cross pay check.

On 7/20/2019 7:18 PM, Gary Kent wrote:

I have a rare ( it has never happened before in the history of the world) opportunity to have dinner at my son’s house on Tuesday evening, so I need a replacement to handle net control for the Tuesday net.

Thanks,

Gary Kent

W6GDK