Looking for a Small SSD Drive

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Hi, All -

Been working on the Comms Trailers ToughBook laptops. I put a surplus SSD drive into one of them - really improves  performance and turns it into perfectly usable computer for programming radios and other limited uses.

If someone has a small (120GB) SSD drive they aren't using and are willing to donate it to the team I'll upgrade the other ToughBook. Larger ones are relatively cheap but IMHO overkill for a 2007 vintage computer. If I get more than one drive I'll see about the possibility of upgrading our netbooks or other computers.

You can bring it with you to the August 3rd team meeting or contact me direct and we'll figure out a way to get it to me.

Many thanks and 73,