Re: Latest PAPA SYS Code Plug

Bob Bernardi

I saw the new version on line yesterday.

On Aug 12, 2019, at 10:11 AM, Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...> wrote:

New 878 are coming out with firmware 1.13. Might have to upgrade the CPS.

On 8/12/2019 9:44 AM, Nat Suwarnasarn wrote:

I opened the D868-PAPA-2019-aug-08a.rdt file and it does NOT contain the ARC channels.

Cannot open the D878-PAPA-2019-aug-08a.rdt file seems to be version 1264 my software is version 1260.

73’ N6BRV

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Patrick
Sent: Monday, August 12, 2019 9:16 AM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Latest PAPA SYS Code Plug

maybe my problem.

When I opened the new code plug it got an error and automatically loaded my old file.

When I used the open new file it showed an error.

So I was looking at my old file.

A funny glitch in the software to open a file other than the one I was attempting to load.

For me the code plug I downloaded twice errors when I load it.

From: Patrick <P_J_H@...>

Date: 8/12/19 8:17 AM (GMT-08:00)

Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Latest PAPA SYS Code Plug

I noticed that the latest code plug released by the papa system for general D878 use has all of our ARC frequencies included.

600 and 800 channels.

I thought we took their release and updated with our information.

Are they now maintaining for us?