Re: Good information on the AT-578

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Thanks Gary - ran across the website just last night.

Looks like its from the same ham that has a similar one for the 868/878 HTs. IMHO quality info.

On 1/20/2020 4:53 PM, Gary Kent wrote:

I found an Australian website with great information on the Anytone AT-578.  Unlike many hams (not in this group) who like to say “ I know how to fix this but I am not going to tell anyone”, I will freely give the link to this website.

http://members.optuszoo.com.au/jason.reilly1/578mods.htm#ATOptions

Discusses how to get the radio into test mode and most importantly, how to get the UV only mode to do 220 MHz  Also lots of information on error messages, problems etc.

73 DE W6GDK

Gary