Re: No inf!! DMR setting for Group Call

Nat Suwarnasarn

Yes, Thanks Greg.

Also need to mentioned that I’ve updated the firmware from 1.13 straight to 1.17 with no issue (so far).  Also updated the Digital contacts as well.

v  The CPS was updated first to Ver 1.17 before anything else, then the firmware 1.17 next and then the Digital Contacts follows.

v  Also reduced the Mic gain to 3. (See below)

BTW, Anyone can create a group call. I.e. use your DMR ID for people to call in if others set their Radio to Group call for your DMR ID.

In other words, if you have ZumSpot, creating a group call conference is a breeze.

Using Internet only, no repeater required (but can also use PAPA Repeater).

1.    Turn on your radio and connect to your HotSpot.

2.    Long press your zero (0) key at the bottom of the radio. You'll see a blue entry screen.

3.    Press the (#) key to toggle to Group ID (Talk Group ID). (You want Talk Group ID and not Private ID.) FW 1.17 allows (has) this.

           Enter the 7 digit DMR ID then press PPT.  And you’re in the Group call.  Recall to set Group Call Hold Time to Infinity.

73’ Nat S. N6BRV