URGENT Japanese CoViD19 finds

Nat Suwarnasarn

Hello,

     I’ve just received information that Japanese researchers are warning that the CoViD-19 is transmitted by Aerosol mechanism. Contrary to the previous beliefs where coughing and sneezing particles fall to the ground only. That people separation of 2m or 6 feet social distance will still be at risks. This means AIRBORNE !!!  This is why the virus spread so quickly.

So all must wear masks when you go outside.   I will find the source of the Japanese research demo Video and send the link. (11Mb file)

During the mean time, here’s the video explaining droplets vs aerosol transmission à https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1JEbx9NY2I

If the information is found to be incorrect, it is better to prevent the fire than to put the fire out.

73’ Nat S. N6BRV