Re: Upcoming Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 04/04/2020 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Bruce

Hi Bob
I think it would be also useful to activate the Red Cross DMR -Pri channel for those who are not able to get on with their computer, so they can follow the meeting.
73 WA6DNT Bruce .

On 4/2/2020 9:29 AM, Bob Birch wrote:

If I did everything correctly and typed everyone’s e-mail address right, you should receive an invite to a Microsoft Teams Meeting for Sat from 9am till 11am..

If you don’t get the invite please let me know so I can go back and review what I did.

To join the meeting on Sat just click on Join Meeting. It will give you the option of downloading the Microsoft Teams app or launching from your browser. Either option works. If you have a microphone and speaker on your computer you will be able to hear and see everything from the computer. If you don’t have a microphone or speaker on your computer you can view on the computer and hear audio by dialing into the phone number listed and entering the conference code for audio.

Anyone that has any issues let me know

Bob