Re: Upcoming Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 04/04/2020 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Bob Birch

Gary sorry you had issues. How about next week we setup a one on one call to see if we can get it working for next time.

Bob

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Gary Kent
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 11:16 AM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Upcoming Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 04/04/2020 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Okay, so what did do wrong.  I installed the Teams app on my Samsung Android phone, sighed in with my Microsoft sign in and was told I couldn’t edit the meeting or some such nonsense, then all I got was a blank black screen for eternity.   I then clicked the link in Bob’s email. I did this Friday and it said it was waiting for the person running the meeting to do something.  When I clicked it this morning, just got the same blank screen.  I then tried to dial the listed phone number and Verizon cautioned me I was making an international call.  I redialed manually, input the ID code and then nothing.  At his point I went and got some breakfast and thought, at least I didn’t sign up for a net control assignment ( or did I?)  .

I am really enjoying the opportunity to just stay home and get projects done around the house and ham shack.  Everyone stay well and wear those masks even if our President refuses to do the same.

73 DE W6GDK

Gary Kent

From: Sara <sarajones488@...>

Date: 4/4/20 8:59 AM (GMT-08:00)

Hey Bob,

I don't believe i got the invite. Can you resend?

Sara

On Thu, Apr 2, 2020 at 9:29 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

If I did everything correctly and typed everyone’s e-mail address right, you should receive an invite to a Microsoft Teams Meeting for Sat from 9am till 11am..

If you don’t get the invite please let me know so I can go back and review what I did.

To join the meeting on Sat just click on Join Meeting. It will give you the option of downloading the Microsoft Teams app or launching from your browser. Either option works. If you have a microphone and speaker on your computer you will be able to hear and see everything from the computer. If you don’t have a microphone or speaker on your computer you can view on the computer and hear audio by dialing into the phone number listed and entering the conference code for audio.

Anyone that has any issues let me know

Bob