Re: PAPA Meeting - USNS Mercy Presentation

Bruce

On 5/10/2020 11:29 AM, Steve wrote:
Bruce - the photos came through even on your forwarded message so there may be something amiss at your end.
I received multiple reminders from PAPA so you may want to check your email address on papasys.com and your spam folder.

Jer, thanks for the update.
The rack as I have it:

Server
Server
Flex Radio
Icom IC-7100 - SCS modem
Icom 7200 - SCS modem
Icom 7200 - SCS modem
Icom IC-880 - Icom IC-2300H
Icom IC-880 x 2
Unknown - Icom ID-1
Cisco 3845 router
PS
Talknet ? radios

Steve

Hi Steve  I found the problem, my "Thunderbird E-mail" client, blocked the photo's. WOW what a cllection of commercial radio gear! I guess they have HF radio onboard as I saw some "Harris" HF radios on the bottom of the rack.  73 Bruce WA6DNT