Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 8/12/2008, 7:00 pm

"Georgia Smith" <georgialsmith@...>

This does not reflect the updates agreed upon at the last meeting at Chapter HQ.  The revised 8/10/08 roster shows that Delora KI6DBL is Net Control tonight and Jerry AK6QJ is handling North Check-ins.  Will someone (Bob?  Jerry?) please confirm?

I have a quarterly CERT training meeting tonight but may be able to sneak out to check in.  Will do my best.

Cheers to all,

73s
--Georgia
KI6LAV

-----Original Message-----
From: ARC2_SDICC@... [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@...]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 12:56 PM
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 8/12/2008, 7:00 pm

Reminder from:   ARC2_SDICC Yahoo! Group

Title:   Red Cross Communications Net

Date:   Tuesday August 12, 2008
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:   147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes:   Net Control KI6LAV Georgia
North Checkins KG6RGI Bob
South Checkins KG6TTZ Ralph

If the 147.130 Repeater is down we will be on the 147.075 Repeater both with a PL of 107.2