Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 8/12/2008, 7:00 pm

"Jerry Kostro" <ak6qj-radioguy@...>

Georgia -

As per the last meeting Delora is scheduled for NCS, I'm taking North check ins.

Bob probably inadvertently used an older roster.

In case you can't sneak out we'll put you down as an early check in. Have fun at the CERT meeting!

73,

Jerry

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2008 1:08 PM
Subject: RE: [ARC2_SDICC] Red Cross Communications Net, 8/12/2008, 7:00 pm

This does not reflect the updates agreed upon at the last meeting at Chapter HQ.  The revised 8/10/08 roster shows that Delora KI6DBL is Net Control tonight and Jerry AK6QJ is handling North Check-ins.  Will someone (Bob?  Jerry?) please confirm?

I have a quarterly CERT training meeting tonight but may be able to sneak out to check in.  Will do my best.

Cheers to all,

73s
--Georgia
KI6LAV

Date:   Tuesday August 12, 2008
Time:   7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Location:   147.130 Repeater 107.2 PL
Notes:   Net Control KI6LAV Georgia
North Checkins KG6RGI Bob
South Checkins KG6TTZ Ralph

If the 147.130 Repeater is down we will be on the 147.075 Repeater both with a PL of 107.2