Re: Anytone D578's

Bob Bernardi

Hi Greg

I have a 578. I bought it from Bridgecom on line. I am new to ham radio so keep that in mind. I like the radio. It is just like the 878 but more power, features and the 1.25 cm band. It also includes Bluetooth.

What I like the most is the support I get from Bridgecom. They always respond to my questions in a timely fashion. I had a problem when I first got the radio. Turned out it was a hardware issue. I sent it back, they repaired it and returned it all in about a week.

Bob, KN6DKN

On Jun 10, 2020, at 7:05 AM, Greg Hidley via groups.io <ghidley@...> wrote:

Have any of you bought Anytone D578 transceivers? If so, where did you buy them and how do you like them?

thanks
greg