Updated 878 Code Plug

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Hi, All -

After incorporating some last minute PAPA System changes I've loaded the latest master code plug the DMR sub-folder of the FILES section, along with an updated change log.

This is the master code plug we use for the eight Chapter 878s. It uses a recent PAPA System master code plug as its base - we basically grafted ARC-specific channels and zones onto it.  You're welcome to use it "as-is" or revise it for your needs.

Lots of channels, zones and talkgroups - my eyes glaze over just thinking about it. <grin> Please let me know if you find any issues. The more eyes looking the better.

Unless PAPA makes some major changes look for the next major revision (if necessary) sometimes this fall.