Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Latest Roster, Net Assignments & Net Script

"Jim Egerton" <jegerton@...>

Hello,  I have a conflict of schedules for the 19th and can’t do  net control.  Could I switch with KI6SBS for the 26th of August?   Jim W6SST

From: ARC2_SDICC@... [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@...] On Behalf Of Jerry Kostro
Sent: Tuesday, August 05, 2008 3:45 PM
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Latest Roster, Net Assignments & Net Script

Hi, All!

Attached is the latest roster/net assignments. We have one addition to the Southern District (welcome, Becky KI6SBS!) and some changes to tonight's net assignments (Grady KI4OHS is scheduled for NCS).

Also attached is the latest net script - minor change to the PARC section (added mention of four 2 meter repeaters.)

73,

Jerry