PAPA 9 and PAPA 15 Frequency Change

Jer Kostro - Red Cross

FYI PAPA System Frequency Changes - good opportunity to learn how to use your CPS software. :-)

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: PAPA 9 and PAPA 15 Frequency Change
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 20:14:16 +0000
From: The PAPA System <admin@...>
To: ak6qj@...

The PAPA System is Southern California's Most Advanced Analog and Digital Amateur Repeater System.
Not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.
PAPA News
Frequency Updates:
PAPA 9 San Marcos and PAPA 15 Woodson

PAPA 9- San Marcos
  • 446.720-
  • No PL Changes

PAPA 15- Mt. Woodson
  • 446.360-
  • No PL Changes
The TechTeam saw an opportunity this morning to improve PAPA analog service for Orange County. By "flipping frequencies" between San Marcos and Mt. Woodson we anticipate enhanced analog performance in "The OC", particularly for our analog/System Fusion repeater on Pleasants Peak, F22. PL tones remain the same, so simply updating frequencies will get you back on the air. Updated codeplugs will be coming soon as well.

Don't forget our vMeeting this Saturday @ 10am... check the website for details.

Thank you and remember, the PAPA System is YOUR club, it is our members that make the system what it is- GREAT!

Get on the AIR, get RADIO ACTIVE!

Copyright © 2020 PAPA System, All rights reserved.
Thank you from the PAPA System.
Our mailing address is:
PAPA System
P.O. BOX 373