From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jer Kostro - Red Cross
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2020 12:38 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] File //DMR/Code Plugs - Current for the Anytone 878 HT/W6RDX_878_Master_1-18_2020_07_24.rdt uploaded #file-notice

If there is enough interest maybe Bob can set up a Teams meeting in the not-too-distant future. I would be happy to share what I know.

73, Jer aka AK6QJ

"Give a sack of potatoes the family survives for a week. Teach a family to grow potatoes and they have to eat for a lifetime."

Teach a guy to drive and it's In & Out for everyone!

On 7/25/2020 10:09 AM, Nat Suwarnasarn wrote:

Thanks, Greg.  Wish Jerry or someone would teach how to modify the code plug. Each person may be located in different parts of the county/country/world some day.

Give a sack of potatoes the family survives for a week. Teach a family to grow potatoes and they have to eat for a lifetime.

73' Nat S N6BRV

From: "Greg Hidley via groups.io" <ghidley@...>

Date: 7/25/20 8:47 AM (GMT-08:00)

Is there a document available describing the differences between this code plug and W6RDX_878_Master_1-17_2020_05_17.RDT ?

Thanks

greg

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 11:15 PM main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Notification <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

The following files have been uploaded to the Files area of the main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io group.

By: Jer Kostro - Red Cross

Anytone 878 FW 1.18 Code Plug dated 07/24/2020 - updated PAPA 9 & 15 repeater frequencies and Digital Contact List dated 07/25/2020