Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 08/04/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Bob Birch

The RACES system is down and we switch to ARC01. Which the PARC 130 machine on Palomar Mtn.

We hope to switch to PAPA system soon for our net.

Bob

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Marianna Bacilla
Sent: Tuesday, August 04, 2020 8:11 PM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 08/04/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Can I please get an email check in for tonight? I’m not sure why but I’m not receiving any signal at all. Was the net cancelled or is the problem on my end?

Thank you,

Marianna Bacilla

73

K6ANA

On Aug 4, 2020, at 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 4 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - KJ6HOV