Re: [EXTERNAL] ACS System Down Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 08/11/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

rwolfe

It seems to be working from my shack also.  Just in case though, if we use ARC1, I may not be able to hit Palomar so I'll request an email check in and I'll join in on the DMR net.

Royce Wolfe

Disaster Services Volunteer

American Red Cross of San Diego and Imperial Counties
3950 Calle Fortunada

San Diego, CA 92123-1827

Phone: (619) 251-9694

royce.wolfe@...

The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors