Re: Latest Roster, Net Assignments & Net Script

"cooeycoobert" <cooeycoobert@...>

Hi,

KI6SBS here. Sorry about the late respoce, I've been out of town,
but Im fine with switching weeks with W6SST for the net control and
doing tonights.

Jerry, I was unable to open the script from the link on the bottom,
so if you could send that to me, that would be great!

Talk to you guys tonight,
Becky KI6SBS

--- In ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com, "Jim Egerton" <jegerton@...>
wrote:

Hello, I have a conflict of schedules for the 19th and can't do
net
control. Could I switch with KI6SBS for the 26th of August? Jim
W6SST

_____