Re: ACS System Down Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 08/11/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

rsteve9904@...

Please grant me an email check in.
Rosalinda KI6WVA

-----Original Message-----
From: Jer Kostro - Red Cross <jer.kostro.AK6QJ@...>
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Sent: Tue, Aug 11, 2020 2:49 pm
Subject: ACS System Down Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 08/11/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Hi, All -
Just informed by ACS that the county voted repeater system is down. We will be holding tonight's net on ARC01 unless otherwise directed  by Bob RGI who is tonight's net control.
If you can not hit the PARC repeater remember that an email check-in is perfectly legal. We'll keep you informed of any changes to the status of the ACS system.

On 8/11/2020 2:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar wrote:
When: Tuesday, 11 August 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-07:00) America/Los Angeles
Where:RACES/ACS Repeater; 147.195 MHz, "+" offset, PL 114.8
North Check-Ins - KD9LF
South Check-Ins - KJ6MVB