Re: Tonights North Checkin's for the net

Georgia

Nat beat me to the punch, so I shall defer to him.  Thx Nat for stepping up.

--Georgia

From: Georgia <georgialsmith@...>
Date: 9/8/20 7:33 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Tonights North Checkin's for the net

I can take it, Bob.

--Georgia
KI6LAV

From: Bob Birch <rrbirch@...>
Date: 9/8/20 7:18 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Tonights North Checkin's for the net

I just heard from Royce who was supposed to do the North checkin’s for the net. He is at one of the TEP’s for the Valley Fire. It appears that will turn into a congregate shelter and he will not make tonight’s net. We will need someone to perform the North Checkin’s. As a reminder I’m out of the area so I won’t be on the analog net this evening. I am planning on doing a DMR net tonight if my hotspot and zumspot work correctly.