Saturday Nov 14th Drill

Bob Birch

So far below are the members I received notification that they plan to participate in the drill this Saturday.

Chris Steinhart

Fred Curtis

Jeff Mikoleit

Steve Kurtzman

Joe Seraki

Attached you will find the instructions about the drill and how to complete the ARC-213 form. I know Fred KI6GRO sent these before, wanted to make sure everyone had a copy.

For the details about the team in the body of the message below is information you can include.

Team Name

Red Cross DST So. Cal Region

Number of Participants

5

Number of operators Winlink Capable (I don’t know how many are in Org, Riverside, or SB)

15

Remember you only need to send 1 ARC-213 to ARCPACIFIC between the hours of 6am to 6pm.