From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Birch
Sent: Friday, November 13, 2020 2:10 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Saturday Nov 14th Drill

Resending this message with update information for the drill.

Four additional people have responded about participating in the drill.

I have added

Marty Offenhauer

Georgia Smith

Greg Hidley

Bruce Haupt

With these additions the numbers below have changed for when you send you form.

Bob

So far below are the members I received notification that they plan to participate in the drill this Saturday.

Chris Steinhart

Fred Curtis

Jeff Mikoleit

Steve Kurtzman

Joe Seraki

Attached you will find the instructions about the drill and how to complete the ARC-213 form. I know Fred KI6GRO sent these before, wanted to make sure everyone had a copy.

For the details about the team in the body of the message below is information you can include.

Team Name

Red Cross DST So. Cal Region

Number of Participants

9

Number of operators Winlink Capable (I don’t know how many are in Org, Riverside, or SB)

15

Remember you only need to send 1 ARC-213 to ARCPACIFIC between the hours of 6am to 6pm.