Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 12/08/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Daniel Musick

My radio is now reset to default and I can not get RDX file uploaded. Is there someone in north count that I can give this radio too ? It is no good to me now>
Please give me a check-in until you get back to a freq I can use.

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, December 8, 2020 2:00 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 12/08/2020 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

When: Tuesday, 8 December 2020, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeater

North Check-Ins - AK6QJ
South Check-Ins - KI6GRO

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.