From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Bob Birch
Sent: Tuesday, December 08, 2020 6:35 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Net Changes

The plan is to still continue with the PAPA  system tonight. Can you reach other repeaters on the system?

Bib

From: Martin Offenhauer <n6qirsd@...>

Date: 12/8/20 5:45 PM (GMT-08:00)

Hi Bob,

I'm trying to reprogram my 878 with the PLs you sent. Are these encode or decode PLs ?  So far I haven't been able to connect to P10 or P11 using the PLs listed as encode.  I changed back to the previous encode and used the ones you sent as decode but still can't connect. What am I missing?

Thanks

Martin Offenhauer

American Red Cross Disaster Communications Operator

N6QIR

619 675 2844

N6QIRSD@...

On Mon, Dec 7, 2020 at 1:54 PM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

Just a reminder that was announced on last weeks net and again on Saturday during our monthly meeting.

We are moving our nets to the PAPA System starting tomorrow at 8pm.

Below are the repeaters that will be isolated from the remainder of the PAPA System for the duration of our net.

P07 Toro  446.380- pl 103.5

P09 San Marcos Peak  446.720- pl 103.5

P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5

P11 Otay  447.560- pl 103.5

P15 Woodson  446.360- pl 103.5

P18 Edom Hill  445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.