Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 01/05/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Rosalinda

Thanks Bob
Yes I am still in Escondido i'will be there all this week and all next until July

On Jan 5, 2021, at 8:55 PM, Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

Rosalinda,

Reach out to me when you have some time. There have been many firmware updates and a few codeplug changes since you first got your radio. Would love to meet up so I can update your radio for you.

If you are still working in Escondido, I can swing buy pickup the radio, program it and return in back to you in approx. 45 min.

Bob Birch