Re: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 01/26/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Joe Seraki. AI6ZE

Can someone swap with me for next week 2/2/21. I have the South check in. I will be in the hospital on that date.  And probably won't be able to get on the radio. Also can I have an early email check in for next week for same reason.

Thanks
Joe.     AI6ZE

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of Rosalinda via groups.io <rsteve9904@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2021 8:28:17 AM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - Tue, 01/26/2021 8:00pm-8:30pm #cal-reminder

Please grant me an email check in KI6WVA
Rosalinda

On Jan 25, 2021, at 8:00 PM, main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> wrote:

When: Tuesday, 26 January 2021, 8:00pm to 8:30pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:PAPA System Repeaters

North Check-Ins - W6GDK
South Check-Ins - W6SJK

Our Nets will now be on the PAPA System with isolated repeaters. See below for those repeaters

P07 Toro 446.380- pl 103.5
P09 San Marcos Peak 446.720- pl 103.5
P10 Palomar 448.540- pl 103.5
P11 Otay 447.560- pl 103.5
P15 Woodson 446.360- pl 103.5
P18 Edom Hill 445.860- pl 103.5

Look at your radios you plan to use for the net to make sure you have one or more of these in your radios.