Re: [ARC2_SDICC] Tickets for Shakespeare next Sunday

sandiegofirehoz@...

I hate to sound DUMB, but what is it about? this one I have not heard of.

-----Original Message-----
From: arcsjonessa1@...
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Sent: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 12:22 PM
Subject: [ARC2_SDICC] Tickets for Shakespeare next Sunday

I thought I would give you all a little more warning this time...

I will not be able to use the tickets to Titus Andronicus on Sunday,
August 13...if you or someone you know would enjoy a free and
wonderful night in the open air theater (a lap blanket is a welcome,
though not often needed, item), please let me know. Show is again at 8.

Sara
619-980-9305 (c)