Re: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 02/13/2021 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Martin Offenhauer

I think the meeting was last week Feb 6. I have gotten the messages too, but no link. I checked my previous emails and there was a notice for 2/6.  I did not attend so I'm not sure.

Martin Offenhauer
American Red Cross Disaster Communications Operator
N6QIR
619 675 2844
N6QIRSD@...

On Sat, Feb 13, 2021 at 9:09 AM Daniel Musick <danielmusick@...> wrote:
I need a meeting link.
Does anyone have one to the meeting today?

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> on behalf of main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, February 12, 2021 9:00 AM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 02/13/2021 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 13 February 2021, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.