Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Papa 11-12

rwolfe

Absolutely need a backup plan.

PAPA 11 hasn't been on-line during our net for the past 3-4 weeks.

Royce Wolfe

Disaster Services Volunteer

American Red Cross of San Diego and Imperial Counties
3950 Calle Fortunada

San Diego, CA 92123-1827

Phone: (619) 251-9694

royce.wolfe@...

The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors