Re: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 03/13/2021 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Bob Birch

Not sure why the meeting notices are coming for the second Saturday of the month.

PLEASE DISREGARD

I will check this later today.

From: "main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar" <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io>
Date: 3/10/21 9:24 AM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Disaster Communications Team Meeting - Sat, 03/13/2021 9:00am-12:00pm #cal-reminder

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When: Saturday, 13 March 2021, 9:00am to 12:00pm, (GMT-08:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:Microsoft Teams Virtual Meeting

If you fail to receive an invite to the Team's meeting before the scheduled meeting, please send an e-mail to bob.birch3@.... I will forward the meeting information to you.

Thanks for everyones understanding during these times. We will start meeting in person again, once we are allowed to do so.