Re: San Diego/Imperial DST Call Out Availability

Greg Hidley

Hi Bob,
I can monitor from home immediately ... just let me know what frequencies.

kj6hov

On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 6:47 AM jim brauer <jimsbft@...> wrote:
Bob, I can monitor/relay traffic from home after 1pm if that helps. What frequenc, etc. Jim Brauer N6DAR

On Sun, May 2, 2021, 6:39 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

We have been requested to support the Southern Fire East of Julian.  I need volunteers who are willing and able to go to TEP which is located at Agua Caliente County Park. I’m looking to deploy the Comm’s Trailer as there is no cell service and very limited other methods of communicating. They are also asking to a radio operator to be located at the ICP for communications back to the TEP.

Please send a text to 760 533 1957 with your name and if you are or are not available to support this incident. I will need operators at the TEP and someone from home to monitor communications. If we get enough responding we will add a operator to the ICP.

Thanks