From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosalinda via groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, June 15, 2021 6:31 PM
To: main@arc2-sdicc.groups.io; main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Event: Red Cross Communications Team Weekly Net - 06/15/2021 #cal-reminder

Send to me too I can never respond on the net due to don't have the frequencies
Thanks
KI6 WVA Rosalinda

On Tuesday, June 15, 2021, 05:37:14 PM PDT, johndking via groups.io <johndking@...> wrote:

Will someone be kind kind enough to forward me the papa frequencies when use for the net. I seem to have lost my listing. Careless me. If I do not come up on the net tonight please give me a remote check in, please.

John D. King

KG6QAE

Date: 6/15/21 2:00 PM (GMT-08:00)

06/15/2021
8:00pm to 8:30pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
PAPA System Analog Repeaters #7, 9, 10, 11, 15 & 18

Net Control - KJ6MVB
North Check-Ins - AI6ZE
South Check-Ins - KN6DKN
Sysop - KG6RGI

If the PAPA System is unavailable please migrate to the PARC 130 machine (147.130 MHz, "+" offset, PL 107.2).