From: "Fred Curtis, KI6GRO" <fredcurtis@...>
Date: 7/6/21 8:38 PM (GMT-08:00)
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Papa System Website

All,

The Papa System has decided to lock down some of their web pages to non-members.  One of those pages is the repeater page.  On this page, the Papa System has indicated, they are once again, updating the PL tones.  So, I guess if you are a non-member, you are out of luck!  How are we suppose to keep our personal radios up to date and be prepared, without this basic information?

The lack of this information is not conducive to emcomm or emergency preparedness for our DST group.

Fred Curtis
KI6GRO