Papa System Website

Nat 2733E N6BRV

Please see below:

73' N6BRV Nat S.

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of Nat 2733E N6BRV via groups.io
Sent: Wednesday, July 07, 2021 12:39 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Papa System Website

Danny, thanks for the thoughtful concern.  There's a major update to the website. The PL code webpage is also under locked due to interference issue.

Greg, yes, the page is under locked at the moment and the link is blocked. I'm also having login issue (ticket submitted).

Fred, please standby.

Bruce, I've the same issue please stand by.

Communicating with my tech team at PAPA.....

73 Nat S N6BRV

From: "Fred Curtis, KI6GRO" <fredcurtis@...>

Date: 7/6/21 8:38 PM (GMT-08:00)

Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Papa System Website

All,

The Papa System has decided to lock down some of their web pages to non-members.  One of those pages is the repeater page.  On this page, the Papa System has indicated, they are once again, updating the PL tones.  So, I guess if you are a non-member, you are out of luck!  How are we suppose to keep our personal radios up to date and be prepared, without this basic information?

The lack of this information is not conducive to emcomm or emergency preparedness for our DST group.

Fred Curtis
KI6GRO