Re: DMR Tuesday Net Problems

Steve

I wonder if Brandmeister warned users before implementing changes that PAPA could have warned users about.  Seems like common sense but I don't see any related announcements on the Brandmeister twitter account or on PAPA.

Steve

On Thu, Sep 2, 2021 at 9:05 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

I have been investigating the issues we experienced on Tuesday’s DMR net.

What I have found out is, BrandMeister is requiring some new configuration changes. Because of this,, some of the PAPA sites may be off-line for up to the next 10 days, as PAPA implements the changes on the PAPA side. Please have patience, as they continue to make these changes as rapidly as they can. Some repeaters are already back on BrandMeister.

Bob Birch / KG6RGI
Volunteer, Disaster Services Technology Activity Lead

American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
3950 Calle Fortunada | San Diego, CA 92123-1827
Direct: (760) 533-1957| Fax: (858) 309-1289
Cell: (760) 533-1957| E-mail:
bob.birch3@...

www.redcross.org/sandiego