Re: [ARC2_SDICC] (EXERCISE MESSAGE) ATTENTION - RCCT ACTIVATION (EXERCISE MES...

Rbg4@...

Sorry, I can not help this week end. Have a few things I need to do. Maybe next time.
Tom
kg6rcw

In a message dated 9/5/2008 2:13:36 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time (Mexi, ad6vi@... writes:

Jerry,
My availablitiy questionable.
Location: La Mesa, CA
Go Kit level 1 - questionable

Steve Early
AD6VI

---- Jerry Kostro <ak6qj-radioguy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

=============
THIS IS A EXERCISE MESSAGE...
To All RCCT Members -

Due to developing Santa Ana conditions the National Weather Service is issuing a Red Flag warning for all of San Diego County effective at 2200 local.

The RCCT has been requested to activate the Radio Room at 0800 on Saturday, September 6th. As there will be a high probability that one or more Field Teams will be deployed shortly thereafter, an Activation Net will be activated no later than 0830. Primary Activation channel is 1, secondary channel is 12 . Please monitor these channels for more information.

Please reply to this email whether or not you are available for deployment starting at 0900 hours Saturday. Estimated deployment duration is approximately 3 hours.

If you are available for deployment, please include your current location (city or town) and your current Go Kit Level selected from the following list:

Level...
Go Kit Contents Include Items In Sections...

(please refer to pages 30 & 31 in the Communications Training & Response Guide)

1
#1, 5, 6, 7

2
#1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 7

3
#1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, no portable Winlink client station

4
Level 3 including a portable Winlink client station

73,

Jerry AK6QJ

Duty Communications Supervisor

END EXERCISE MESSAGE...