Great use case of AREDN supporting cloud based computing

It is my understanding that the American Red Cross relies entirely upon their computing systems, all of which are cloud based. Therefore, I will focus my attention upon solutions that meet that basic operating need of every part of this organization.

I am a ham radio operator, but I also have 40 years of computing experience. I recognize that no form of radio communications can support the data needs of the organization. AREDN CAN fill the gaps of necessary data links when they are down.  We only need to put effort into figuring out how.

https://aws.amazon.com/blogs/publicsector/amateur-radio-meets-edge-computing-keep-disaster-response-teams-connected/?fbclid=IwAR2rnqiuG4vKnKjIpgnwB8bAfVUHjvCAtebLt8Uf83Y0jyMVAKyH32Nz3d4

—-mark