Re: Volunteer Connection UPgraded

Mack Garrett USMC GYSGT Ret.

Bob,
First and foremost thank YOU for all the help...
BUT I must ask what are you talking about? Any chance in the next Teams Monthly meeting you can give a quick tutorial on this FOLDERS location and purpose? I have a pretty fair knowledge of the Red Cross "365fs" aat redcross.org section; but just what I need on Volunteer Connection.

Mack Garrett  GYSGT USMC Ret.
KD6KSP
Cell 949 584 2249

On Fri, Sep 10, 2021 at 10:47 AM Bob Birch <rrbirch@...> wrote:

Late last night the vendor for Volunteer Connection did a major upgrade. We knew it was coming based on previous e-mail. In the upgrade they did not bring our existing files across. The old files are in an area called Historical Files. Appears I’m the only one who has access to them. I will need to download each individual file and create the folders and upload to the new system. Sorry for any inconvenience, I will work to get those moved into the new section over the next couple of weeks.

As a reminder all the files that were in Volunteer Connection should be available and synced with group.io files.

Bob Birch / KG6RGI
Volunteer, Disaster Services Technology Activity Lead

American Red Cross San Diego/Imperial Counties Chapter
3950 Calle Fortunada | San Diego, CA 92123-1827
Direct: (760) 533-1957| Fax: (858) 309-1289
Cell: (760) 533-1957| E-mail:
bob.birch3@...

www.redcross.org/sandiego