From: ARC2_SDICC@... [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@...]On Behalf Of Jim Egerton
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 4:51 PM
To: ARC2_SDICC@...
Subject: RE: [ARC2_SDICC] 2M SSB Testing - Tuesday September 23rd

COUNT ME IN JERRY,  JIM  W6SST

From: ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Jerry Kostro
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 11:18 AM
To: ARC2_SDICC@yahoogroups.com

Hi, All!

Since I will be at Chapter HQ on Tuesday I was wondering if any team members with 2M SSB capability would like to have a short net after our regular net. I'm planning on checking into the regular weak signal net usually held at 1945 (IIRC 144.230), but before or after I can swing the beam around the county and see which team members I can pick up.

73,

Jerry