Re: Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - 04/02/2022 #cal-reminder

Bob Birch

There will be no Team meeting this month. I encourage everyone to take the time and attend one of the events at your local chapter on that day.

Bob

From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io [mailto:main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io] On Behalf Of main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io Calendar
Sent: Wednesday, March 30, 2022 9:00 AM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: [ARC2-SDICC] Event: Disaster Communications Team Meeting - 04/02/2022 #cal-reminder

Reminder: Disaster Communications Team Meeting

When:
04/02/2022
9:00am to 12:00pm
(UTC-07:00) America/Los Angeles

Where:
San Diego Chapter CDOC

The plan at this time is to hold in person Meetings starting Jan 8th 2022

These meetings will be held in the San Diego/Imperial County CDOC

If you have a problem getting into the building please call my cell phone 760-533-1957 and we will get you into the facility.