From: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io <main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io> On Behalf Of Mark Warrick (KM6ZPO)
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2022 10:33 PM
To: main@ARC2-SDICC.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ARC2-SDICC] Thank You for Participating at the SoCal Exercise

I share your frustration, Bruce.  And that’s why I didn’t participate in Orange County. There was no plan and there has been absolutely nothing going on for the ham volunteer since I joined.  It’s a real shame because we have a lot of talented pepe ready to help but the current management hasn’t got a clue what to do with us.

—mark, KM6ZPO