Re: FW: several more hams needed for PCT50 on Saturday, May 14, 2022

Steve

May 14th is the Sound the Alarm event where we need volunteers for comms.

Stev

On Sun, May 1, 2022 at 7:15 AM Nat 2733E N6BRV <njsarn9@...> wrote:
Anyone interested in using your communication skills please contact below ASAP.  U can also log hours in ARC Vol Con. as well since you have CPR card and can assist in public First Aid emergency (wear your ARC badge) and as communications team members.

73'Nat S N6BRV

Save The Date: PCT50 on Saturday, May 14, 2022

Ardent Hams,

We received a short-notice request for ham radio operators to provide comms support for the PCT50 (Pacific Crest Trail 50 Mile Ultra Endurance Run) on Saturday, May 14, 2022.

Aid Station locations and times:
   Boulder Oaks 0500 to 2000 (START/FINISH)
   Fred Canyon 0600 to 1930
   Dale's Kitchen 0730 to 1530
   Todd's Cabin 0800 to 1530
   Penny Pines 0900 to 1430 (TURNAROUND)

This is an out-and-back course, so runners pass through the intermediate Aid Stations twice.

If you can work a full or partial shift, or for more information, please contact the ham coordinator, Gary KM6LKP <KM6LKP@...> (cc'd) directly.

Runners' website and course information: PCT 50 — SECOND WIND TRAIL RUNNING

Thank you!
. . . Rob
K6RJF