Returning To San Diego From Hurricane Ike Deployment

Timothy Everingham <teveringham@...>

Hi All,

This is the first time I have had access to email in two weeks.

I will be returning to San Diego this Friday evening from my deployment to DR 238-09 Hurricane Ike.

I have been in Orlando, Florida and Ft. Worth, Waco, College Station, Houston, Brazoria, and Tomball, Texas; all in the course of 3 weeks. While in College Station my function was RT Communications in support of a large group of ERVs. I am currently in in Tomball, just north of Houston. It has been a very interesting journey.

I look forward to seeing you at the next RT Communications Meeting.

Tim Everingham, N6CUX