Re: Well I tried = no way to get into the IEEE class

Steve

Again I didn't have any trouble understanding him.  Maybe the recording will be better but it's doubtful.

Steve

On Tue, Sep 13, 2022 at 6:59 PM Bruce <wa6dnt@...> wrote:
Finally found where the link was buried, and got in.
Then I could not understand the speaker as his audio was so muddy and muffled- there were NO high frequencies. I ran the audio thru my mixer with the EQ at MAX for the hi frequencies but it did not help much. Now its water under the bridge.
73 Bruce WA6DNT.

On 9/13/2022 5:48 PM, Steve wrote:
:(  It worked for me.  It took me to a page where it said to register (?) as Guest and I entered name and email.  It is also being recorded.

Steve

I had a similar and frustrating experience.   I’ll help them if I can but my focus will remain with the Red Cross.